1. What is the University Center of Lake County?
2. Where is the Conference Center?
3. How far is the Conference Center from the airport, or from the downtown area?
4. Are you affiliated with the College of Lake County (CLC)?
5. Is public parking available?
6. How do I request a tour of University Center and the Conference facilities?
7. Where can I stay while attending my event?
8. I'm coming to attend an event and need to leave a number where I can be contacted. What is it?
9. What are the hours the facility is open?
10. Is the facility ADA accessible?
11. Where is the Waukegan facility - and what is available there?
1. What type of events can be held at the UCLC Conference Center?
2. How do I schedule an event?
3. How far in advance should I schedule my event?
4. Can I host an event on the weekend?
5. Can I have a 24 hour hold on my meeting space?
6. What is your cancellation policy?
7. Can you help me organize a training session or seminar at the conference Center?
8. What type of registration services do you provide?
9. Will you list my event on your Web site?
1. What are the room sizes and capacities of your conference rooms and meeting areas?
2. What is the square footage of your largest space?
3. What equipment is included in my rental?
4. Do you have breakout space?
5. Is there a computer lab?
6. Do you have videoconferencing rooms?
7. Can you provide quiet space for phone calls?
8. Is there a charge for setup/teardown?
9. Can we use the courtyard?
1. What food options are available for session breaks?
2. What food service arrangements do you have for handling special dietary needs?
3. Can I use my own caterer?
4. Can I bring my own food into the Center?
5. How much notice do you need for food orders and final headcount?
6. If meals are not offered as part of the event I am attending, what options do I have for food?
7. Can I eat in my meeting room?
1. What classroom equipment (AV) do you have available?
2. Is wireless access to the Internet available?
3. Do you have videoconferencing or webcasting capabilities?
4. I am considering a videoconference meeting. What are the technology requirements at other sites required to connect with the University Center via videoconference?
5. I've never attended a videoconference or distance education event. How does it work?
6. Do you offer training for your videoconference - distance education technologies?
7. Can conference proceedings be made available on a CD?
8. How can I put my video clip on the Web?
9. Do you provide streaming services?
10. May I supply my own computer or AV equipment for my event?
11. Where can I check my email while I'm at the Conference Centers?
12. Can I print materials or send/receive faxes?
1. What are the rates for hosting an event?
2. Do you require a deposit?
3. Are there discounts for non-profit organizations?
4. What is the Billing address, including email and contact information?
5. How can I pay my bill? Do you accept credit cards?
6. What is the University Center's FEIN or Tax ID Number?